We change the world, one act at a time.
To reach and inspire many people, lifting spirits with our RAK and in turn give people the opportunity to pay it forward with others and creating the ripple effect.
Globally connecting and inspiring with the world to pay it forward while bringing peace, love and making a worldwide difference.
Random acts of kindness was founded ten years ago in 2004 by a small group of people that simply wanted to make the world a better place. Last year Feebee Newlands made it her mission to carry it forward and did this with the help of the Groovy Housewives and circle of friends.
Raising awareness for many organisations:
Ronald McDonald House
Random Acts of the day
Kindness Movement Activities
Birth Wright-Solo Parents and Grandparents
You can help by…
• Giving somebody flowers
• Reading to others
• Buying somebody a coffee
• Telling people how much you love and appreciate them
• Taking somebody out
• Making a meal for somebody
• Smiling at a stranger
• Reconnecting with old friends
• Helping somebody who needs help
• Assisting somebody with their groceries
• Stacking somebody’s firewood
• Helping somebody in their garden
• Brightening somebody’s day
• Cleaning the house for your mother
• Baking cupcakes or other home made goods
We would love to hear your stories about how you have made somebody’s day – big or small. We challenge you to get our of your comfort zone, get off that couch and MAKE IT HAPPEN!